The Ulyana

Here are some more photographs of The Ulyana, but don't worry, there won't be any more. I shipped it off to Brooklyn today! I took these photographs myself to attempt to capture the majesty of Toronto after the ice storm. I was incredibly hung over, and very cold, but I couldn't help it. The next day I took the train to Ottawa and it was honestly one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. The landscape looked exactly how Narnia looks in my mind!

I hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful and special. This year I was a bit heart broken from I man on the internet that I never met. I really must learn to stop falling in love with men that are only loosely based on reality. It is so much easier for me to imagine men the way I want them to be, then to try and talk to them out in the world. I'm not sure if that is common or not, but I have a wild imagination, and it only becomes more wild when there is nothing to check it. But what is one to do but listen to Taylor Swif'ts Trouble and wait until you forget... or until I think up another magical story in my mind...

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment